Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The terms and conditions will form a contract between the “Customer” and Peter Smythe Transport Training Limited, known as the “Company”.
2. All fees are due, in full, at the time of booking. However, practical training fees may be deferred until 14 days before the start of practical training at the latest.
3. Subject to the Distance Selling Regulations (2000), fees are non-refundable.
4. We reserve the right to retain payment card details and take any outstanding balances due from the Customer’s debit/credit card at the stated due date.
5. Any course cancellation must be made in writing to the Company.
6. The Company reserves the right to cancel any booking where the fees have not been paid by the due date. Any fees already paid will be lost and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
7. Variations to the course dates/times will be accepted by the Company wherever possible. Where a course is completely rescheduled there will be a charge of £35 + VAT. Where it is possible to make minor changes, there will be no charge. There is a charge of £10 + VAT to reschedule theory tests provided that the cancellation period is within the DSA terms and conditions.
8. Any course cancellation made by the customer within 7 working days of the due course start date will result in full course fees, including VAT and test fees being forfeited.
9. If the Company varies the joining instructions, course date, time of attendance etc will be made by telephone, email or post to the Customer. The Company will make all efforts to keep to the original course confirmation, however in the event of a course cancellation imposed by the Company, the Customer will be offered the next available course.
10. All customers are informed of our Terms and Conditions which are freely available from our Head Office. All Customers are deemed to