Driver cpc - for new drivers
New qualification that new drivers need if they wish to drive professionally
WELCOME TO THE ONLY DSA ACREDITED LGV TRAINING CENTRE IN NOTTS
The driver cpc (certificate of professional competence) must be completed by everyone wishing to drive HGV or PCV professionally.
The regulations came into force in September 2008 (PCV) and September 2009 (HGV). Anyone passing their test after these dates will be subject to this extra requirement. For truck drivers, you WILL NOT NEED to do this if you passed your car test before the end of 1996. Check your licence; you will have C1. As this is a full category of LGV (same as HGV) you have "grandfather rights" valid until Sept 2014. PCV candidates who passed their car test before end 1996 must complete 35 hours of periodic training before driving professionally. For further clarification of these confusing rules, please call us 01623 620062.
The initial qualification is gained by a further theory test based on case studies and a practical "hands on demonstration" test of around 30 minutes and takes place off road.
We believe we are the only trainer in the UK to offer the following package to assist with the driver cpc - just look at what you get!
- On-line training via our website to prepare for the case study test
- Case study test arranged at a test centre convenient to you
- Case study test paid for on your behalf
- Half day training towards the practical demonstration test
- Handouts from training session to aid revision
- Practical demonstration test arranged at our private test centre
- Practical demonstration test paid for on your behalf
- Use of appropriate vehicle for the test
ALL THE ABOVE IS CURRENTLY ON OFFER AT ONLY £300 FULLY INCLUSIVE OF TEST FEES AND VAT
TO BOOK YOUR DRIVER CPC, SIMPLY BOOK ONLINE OR CALL US WITH YOUR DRIVING LICENCE DETAILS AND METHOD OF PAYMENT. PLACES ARE LIMITED SO DON'T DELAY!
YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THIS COURSE EVEN IF YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR DRIVING COURSE ELSEWHERE!